Business Service – IntroductionLecture By: Ms. Madhu Bhatia, Tutorials Point India Private Limited
Business services is a general term that describes work that supports a business but does not produce a tangible commodity. … A good business service aligns IT assets with the needs of a company’s employees and customers and support business goals, facilitating the ability of the company to be profitable.
- Start with a bang. Open with a sentence that grabs interest and establishes a reason to keep reading.
- Introduce yourself in terms that matter to the person to whom you’re writing. …
- Tell the prospect what you can do for him or her. …
- Keep your letter short. …
- Make a clear point. …
- Edit and proofread. …
- Sign your letter.
- Business-Plan Consulting.
- Packing and Unpacking Service.
- Business-Travel Management.
- Hospital-Bill Auditing.
- Computer Repair.
- Long-Distance Reselling.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!